Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clamshell_g3

Cancelled
Original poster
Jun 28, 2017
Can you upload Pririted software on the forum???

I want to upload Mac OS 9

and if I can

ms word and photo shop

and apps like that

I want to start a tread with power pc apps

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011

and if I can

ms word and photo shop

and apps like that

I would suspect it's OK as the software is so old. Before you do it, listen to what our knowledgable members like @eyoungren and @bunnspecial have to say.
OMG!!!

No, it's NOT okay!

https://macrumors.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/201265337-Forum-Rules

8. Warez/Serials/Keys. Do not post software serial numbers or keys or refer people to specific websites, software, or techniques whose purpose is to break or bypass software licensing methods, distribute cracks, or obtain or use commercial software or media in violation of its license and/or for copyright violation. Do not ask for or give such help.

Reactions: AmazingHenry

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
Thank you for correcting me! I figured it was just abandonware at this point.
It's best either to link to trial/shareware or to show proof that a developer has released an app to the public domain.

Anything else is open to a judgment call on the part of the mods and they will ALWAYS err on the side of caution - while giving YOU a warning.

KawaiiAurora

macrumors 6502
Dec 16, 2016
Europa

and if I can

ms word and photo shop

and apps like that

MacintoshGarden and Macintosh Repository have all the software ya can imagine and they work just fine on older Macs too as they're lightweight websites. Upload your stuff there if they don't have it.

Seeing you're 10 years old, be careful on the internet, don't get offended easily, don't offend anybody and in general, be nice. Think a bit before posting which I think you can do since I'm sure you're an intelligent kiddo since you're into PPC macs :) Try to exercise good grammar and ortography to make your posts much easier to read!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.