Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iPad Bro

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 2, 2021
So I like ESR’s products, but I really disliked their Rebound keyboard for the iPad Pro for 2 reasons. Keystrokes skipped across the screen and the annoying little pencil flap sticking out at the bottom. But now I see this: https://www.amazon.com/ESR-Compatib...ver-Multi-Touch/dp/B0BCVMWCW5?ref_=ast_sto_dp

And I am left wondering if you can use the 11” with it too? Or even the Air? It’s not using the connectors, so why not? What do you think guys?

EDIT: I just looked and it only has the small cut out for the camera. So maybe the Air could work, but not the Pro. Such a shame.

Reactions: Muhammadazam

pcmike

macrumors 6502
Jun 17, 2007
Lake Worth, FL
The Magic Keyboard is an amazing companion for iPad Pro 11-inch and iPad Air. It features an incredible typing experience for me.
With it being on sale for $209 ($89 off) on Amazon, I broke down and grabbed one. Put the difference towards that overly expensive PITAKA case. If I like this combo, I’m gonna return the ESR Hybrid Case I’m currently using. I like the ESR case, but no keyboard makes productivity basically non existent and the Magic Keyboard essentially has the same viewing options as the ESR.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.