Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

r.d

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 2, 2007
Etobicoke, ON
iPhone 14
Pre-order September 9
Available September 16
128GB / 256GB / 512GB
$1,099 / $1,249 / $1,519
Blue / Purple / Midnight / Starlight / PRODUCT Red

iPhone 14 Plus
Available October 7
128GB / 256GB / 512GB
$1,249 / $1,399 / $1,669
Blue / Purple / Midnight / Starlight / PRODUCT Red

iPhone 14 Pro
Pre-order September 9
Available September 16
128GB / 256GB / 512GB / 1TB
$1,399 / $1,549 / $1,819 / $2,089
Deep Purple / Gold / Silver / Space Black

iPhone 14 Pro Max
Pre-order September 9
Available September 16
128GB / 256GB / 512GB / 1TB
$1,549 / $1,699 / $1,969 / $2,239
Deep Purple / Gold / Silver / Space Black

Last edited:

r.d

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 2, 2007
Etobicoke, ON
FAQs and Helpful Information for Canadian orders

When and where do pre-orders start?

Friday, September 9th, 2022
5:00am PT
6:00am MT
7:00am CT
8:00am ET
9:00am AT
9:30am NT

Apple.ca or on the Apple Store app on your iOS device.

In-store Reserve and Pickup Link:
Reservation - iPhone 14
Reservation - iPhone 14 Plus
Reservation - iPhone 14 Pro & iPhone 14 Pro Max

These links allows you reserve your iPhone for pick-up at your local Apple Store, without purchasing it online. You will be able to purchase outright, use PayBright financing, or do a carrier hardware upgrade in-store with your reservation. Yes, the Apple Store does do hardware upgrades through your carrier in-store!

Note: Stock is updated daily at 8:00am local time.

PayBright Financing FAQs - Apple
General Info Link:
https://www.apple.com/ca/shop/browse/financing

• PayBright lets you finance your iPhone through Apple.ca or in-store over 24 months at 0% APR.
  • Any trade-in value is applied as instant credit.
  • There is no hard credit check. A soft credit check is required for identity verification only.
  • There are no trade lines opened on your credit bureau for PayBright plans.
  • Payments can be made using pre-authorized debit or credit, and begin Monthly starting 30 days after shipment or pick-up.
  • Loan can be paid off any time without penalty.
  • Not available on the EPP store.

Shipping & Delivery FAQs

In prior years, most iPhone orders ship via UPS directly from Apple Canada’s warehouse in Concord, ON. As such, tracking will not be available until the Thursday before launch day. This is normal. However, some shipments may still originate from China, and tracking will be provided earlier for those shipments.

In-store Pickup

You may select your local Apple store for in-store pickup during pre-order. Inventory normally sells out quickly with this option. However, last year, there was also plenty of in-store pickup stock available for all models starting roughly 30 minutes before the store opened on launch day, in case you missed your desired model on pre-order day.

Last year’s iPhone 13 Pre-order Thread
https://forums.macrumors.com/thread...atch-and-delivery-status-thread-2021.2310087/

Last edited:

Mavik91

macrumors newbie
Sep 7, 2022
I will order a 14 Pro Max 256 GB. However, I am unsure if I will order through Bell or Apple. Also unsure about the colour. Any thoughts about the new deep purple colour? I think it looks cool.

vhl71

macrumors 6502
Oct 8, 2009
What do you guys think of deep purple for a man? My daughter says it's for girls. But i like that color out of all pro model colors

Mavik91

macrumors newbie
Sep 7, 2022
What do you guys think of deep purple for a man? My daughter says it's for girls. But i like that color out of all pro model colors
I guess it depends on how it looks in person honestly, I will wait to see some hands-on videos.

Racineur

macrumors 6502a
Jun 11, 2013
Montréal, Québec
I will order a 14 Pro Max 256 GB. However, I am unsure if I will order through Bell or Apple. Also unsure about the colour. Any thoughts about the new deep purple colour? I think it looks cool.
In a nutshell, you're not ready to order. Many "unsure". Stay with the one you have.

Mavik91

macrumors newbie
Sep 7, 2022
In a nutshell, you're not ready to order. Many "unsure". Stay with the one you have.
I have an 11 Pro Max w/ 64 Gb of storage - The battery life sucks and I am running out of storage constantly. it's been three years and I feel like the 14 Pro Max is a great upgrade for me.

Reactions: mvdw84

magrat22

macrumors 6502
Apr 29, 2010
Calgary, AB
Going to preorder the 14 pro 128gb deep purple. Love the colour. Would love to go 256gb but it’s just a bit too much

Reactions: r.d

r.d

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 2, 2007
Etobicoke, ON

I think purple is fine for any gender. I am leaning towards that colour myself and I am a guy.

I asked my girlfriend the same question... she only told me not to get it because she wants it LoL! I've always gone for the 'exclusive' colour of the Pro phones, and the Purple is the only option this year... hmm decisions 🧐

r.d

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 2, 2007
Etobicoke, ON

Attachments

• FcFEMaoaIAAz-uJ.jpeg
    FcFEMaoaIAAz-uJ.jpeg
    221.3 KB · Views: 146
  • FcFEMaqaMAAMFTG.jpeg
    FcFEMaqaMAAMFTG.jpeg
    305.2 KB · Views: 112

NeonManiac

macrumors newbie
Aug 31, 2022
FAQs and Helpful Information for Canadian orders

In-store Reserve and Pickup Link:

https://reserve-prime.apple.com/CA/en_CA/reserve/A/availability?iPP=N

This link allows you reserve your iPhone for pick-up at your local Apple Store, without purchasing it online. You will be able to purchase outright, use PayBright financing, or do a carrier hardware upgrade in-store with your reservation.

Note: The link won't be live until preorders begin.

Awesome, so with this link I can reserve to pick it up in store and just pay in store on launch day?

NeonManiac

macrumors newbie
Aug 31, 2022
Exactly. That's how it's been the last few years, so I don't expect it to change this year.
Sweet thanks for this thread! I was going to go to the store in person tomorrow to reserve and pay 😂 iPhone pre-order noob here.

NeonManiac

macrumors newbie
Aug 31, 2022
Haha definitely don’t do that. They’ll just tell you to go online and order it.
That would be embarrassing haha. I called the store this morning though and they told me to come in to pre-order. Maybe she wasn't aware of this link for some reason.

dsi76

macrumors regular
Apr 9, 2012
Exactly. That's how it's been the last few years, so I don't expect it to change this year.

Do you know how long will they hold it for you for in-store pickup if you don’t pay for it first?

I haven’t done the in-store pickup since the iPhone 6. But this year I will be out of country for a few days so I can’t get it on launch day. I guess I could also tell UPS to hold it at the UPS store?

r.d

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 2, 2007
Etobicoke, ON
Do you know how long will they hold it for you for in-store pickup if you don’t pay for it first?

I haven’t done the in-store pickup since the iPhone 6. But this year I will be out of country for a few days so I can’t get it on launch day. I guess I could also tell UPS to hold it at the UPS store?
I think it's only until the end of that day. Stock gets refreshed every morning at 8am local time so if you don't pick it up, it goes back into inventory.

You could have UPS hold it, or just check the link every day at 8am to see what's available that day.

Reactions: dsi76

mvdw84

macrumors member
Jul 30, 2010
Canada

They will hold for 7 days if you pay and choose to pickup - if you don't do so after 7 days, the item gets refunded to your method of payment

1BadManVan

macrumors 68040
Dec 20, 2009
Bc Canada
Ill be doing the same thing I did last year and use pay bright 0% instead of going through Telus since my current Telus contract doesn't exist anymore lol. I get all my iPads on my data plan for free, Telus only offered it for like a year and got rid of it but I have 5 iPads on it. Saves me $50 right there

Apple is offering $905 for my 13 pro max to trade in. Sure I could get more selling private but hate the hassle and haggling.

Reactions: r.d
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.