Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Which iPad model did you get Canada?

• Total voters

nasa25

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 11, 2010
canada
Well it's been 2 wonderful months since I picked up my 64gb wifi iPad in Buffalo and now this awesome device is finally available to us Canadians.

Just wanted to get a sense of the sales stats by model for Canadian customers. By the way, I haven't regretted purchasing the wifi only iPad at all. Mywi on my iPhone allows for 3G connectivity anywhere I go. I'm actually using my iPhone hotspot as I type this from my iPad.

nidserz

macrumors 6502a
Mar 28, 2008
Dubai x Toronto
Pre-Ordered a 32GB 3G, but am switching it for a 64GB 3G early next week. (Haven't opened it yet), so I am going to vote for that.

Tharkhold

macrumors newbie
May 9, 2010
The results might not be reliable... As an example, many, if not most of best buys in Quebec *only* had 3G 64gb models in stock... So between getting nothing vs a 64gb model, people might have gotten that model instead of the one they actualy wanted.

krid

macrumors newbie
Jul 11, 2008
NB, Canada
I pre-ordered (arrives June 3rd) the 16gb 3G as I was spending cash not yet in hand :eek: good thing as that cash isn't coming any time soon :mad: Still getting it and rather stoked!

Cheers

Doju

macrumors 68000
Jun 16, 2008
Did you change your mind? Your sig says 64 wifi plus 3G
Yeah, I did. For a number of reasons.

Plans in Canada are nothing impressive. The black strip is hideous and ruins the flawless design. Save $130 and then $35/mo with lackluster plans. Just tether iPhone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.