Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Slimmyhendrix

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 14, 2014
MN
Purchased another firestick 4k and I am unable to login to Apple TV getting the password incorrect try again later error. All other apps logged in fine on the same device. Went to my LG tv to open ATV+ app and it was now logged out then said there was a SW update so I updated and then logged in with no issues. The other fire stick I have works fine on the same v13.0.0 but isn't logged out.

Has anyone else had this issue? I have read that people with the new ATV 4k are having issues logging into their amazon prime app so I am getting a little laugh about this.

Slimmyhendrix

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 14, 2014
MN
Still, the same version 13.0.0 ATV+ on firestick however with the latest fireOS 6.2.9.4 the other 2 devices which were prior logged in, can now login again without any issues.
Unfortunately, the new firestick that has never logged in, still cannot login with the same error code.

Checked apple support and there are basically daily posts on this issue since 13.0.0 came out and it's only on firesticks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.