Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sheik_yerbouti

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 12, 2015
Hi all, I have a peculiar issue. I work in a school (we are an apple regional training centre) and several users are having issues sending emails through the 365 web client. Here is a screenshot of the message which appears:

Screen Shot 2015-11-12 at 11.03.30.png

Clicking 'Couldn't send the following message' yields:

Screen Shot 2015-11-12 at 11.03.46.png

With each user the same 'Internet is not connected yada yada' message appears. Also there is no problem with internet connectivity, so the message is even more mysterious. Only seven of more than a hundred users are experiencing this, so I'm reluctant to get Bill involved if it's a simple settings issue. Any ideas folks? Thanks

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
May 16, 2015
From latest Office 365 admin report, it is likely that due to a recent update, compatibility issue is occurred which results in high resource utilization when retention policy changes are processed.
In addition, there is another incident saying affected users may have been unable to provision new tenants, mailboxes and user groups. Additionally, users may have been unable to make changes to their user profiles.
I think neither of them would be related to your issue but you can use them as a reference.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.