Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tech198

Cancelled
Original poster
Mar 21, 2011
I've logged out/back in Feedback assistant 3 times already with High Sierra public beta. and still unable to send any feedback. Is this feedback report tied to the Mac...? Because i download the dmg file on my Macbook Pro (the one from Appeleseed website) but i copied it over and installed it on my Mac mini. (dual partition), although i am using same AppleID to submit feedback

Suspended
Jun 23, 2017
I've logged out/back in Feedback assistant 3 times already with High Sierra public beta. and still unable to send any feedback. Is this feedback report tied to the Mac...? Because i download the dmg file on my Macbook Pro (the one from Appeleseed website) but i copied it over and installed it on my Mac mini. (dual partition), although i am using same AppleID to submit feedback
I do believe you'll need to have the High Sierra beta utility installed to use it.

Tech198

Cancelled
Original poster
Mar 21, 2011
Seems to be "hit & miss" Time out. i submitted feedback ok, just now, but a second feedback regarding different issue results in same error.

It says "Error sending feedback. There was an error sending your feedback to Apple. Please go back or use the AppleSeed feedback site to try again."

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.