Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dopeyman

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 5, 2005
Los Angeles!
Not sure if it belongs here, if not, please move. Thank you.

I can't connect to this website (and a couple others) with LTE. But when I connect to wifi, I'm able to access this site. I'm having this problem with Safari and with FB Messenger.

Is there a setting that I need to take a look at?

iPhone 7+ 128GB
iOS 11.2.6

Attachments

• IMG_0991.png
    IMG_0991.png
    209.3 KB · Views: 354

Banglazed

macrumors 601
Apr 17, 2017
Cupertino, CA
It may be possible due to low cellular signal but have you tried with 2-4 signal bars? Have you tried toggling airplane mode? Can you access to other site? I’m able to access it on Safari with no issue. You can also try reset network settings if all fails.

mattguy10

macrumors 6502a
Aug 18, 2010
Not sure if it belongs here, if not, please move. Thank you.

I can't connect to this website (and a couple others) with LTE. But when I connect to wifi, I'm able to access this site. I'm having this problem with Safari and with FB Messenger.

Is there a setting that I need to take a look at?

iPhone 7+ 128GB
iOS 11.2.6

In the address bar in Safari if you type in wbtickets.com it will work. If you type in www.wbtickets.com it doesn’t work. Not sure why but that’s what I figured out. Try it with the other websites you’re having the same problem with and see if it works also.

jetsam

macrumors 6502a
Jul 28, 2015
I reset the network settings and Im still getting the same results.
I get the same results as @mattguy10. This is not a problem local to your phone; this is a DNS issue that can only be solved by wbtickets.com (or their hosting company).

I suggest contacting wbtickets.com. Since they're trying to sell stuff, I'm sure they won't be happy to hear that some (many?) people can't reach their web site.

Reactions: mattguy10

Dopeyman

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 5, 2005
Los Angeles!
That site seems to work. But there's another one where I get the same error.

But I also checked with a couple of friends (1 with an android and another with an iPhone) and they both get the same errors.

So I guess it's their servers and not our phones.

So thank you to all that responded and helped out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.