Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Lazar26

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 3, 2021
hi folks
I really can't decide between the Apple clear case and the dark cherry leather one for my sierra blue iPhone 13 pro max.
I would say the advantage with the clear case is to always have this beautiful design with the shiny stainless steel and the stunning sierra blue color while still protecting the phone.
With the leather case, that would be another style, a beautiful dark cherry color but which will hide the beauty of the phone, i never boight an apple officiak case i heard the buttons are better with this case.
What do you think, I choose the clear one or rather go for the dark cherry red case?

duanepatrick

macrumors 6502
Dec 22, 2019
I would personally go to the clear one.

But do consider your clothing style if you are gonna choose dark cherry leather it might not go well with certain clothes.

richxps

macrumors 68000
Jun 9, 2008
Changed my mind lol, go with the leather .. my clear got way to loose ..

Last edited:

JCCL

macrumors 68000
Apr 3, 2010
My leather one broke after 3 months. Not recommended

Attachments

• C4C5F1DB-9827-4F1E-B184-418CC026F3CA.jpeg
    C4C5F1DB-9827-4F1E-B184-418CC026F3CA.jpeg
    380.3 KB · Views: 114
  • Sad
Reactions: robotica

Splitrail

macrumors 6502a
Dec 26, 2021
hi folks
I really can't decide between the Apple clear case and the dark cherry leather one for my sierra blue iPhone 13 pro max.
I would say the advantage with the clear case is to always have this beautiful design with the shiny stainless steel and the stunning sierra blue color while still protecting the phone.
With the leather case, that would be another style, a beautiful dark cherry color but which will hide the beauty of the phone, i never boight an apple officiak case i heard the buttons are better with this case.
What do you think, I choose the clear one or rather go for the dark cherry red case?
I can't take the suspense anymore.
What did you decide?
?

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.