Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kurisub

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 31, 2005
La Mesa,CA
Is anyone else having this problem? On my old iPhone 5 that I used for the beta I could swipe to delete an email in notification center (it would give me the options "Trash | Mark as Read | Clear") But on my newly updated iPhone 6 that I just installed iOS 10 on, it only gives me the options "View | Clear". Yes both phones are unlocked. Is there a setting I'm missing somewhere?

Honestly it seems like all my notifications seem to be limited in how I can interact with them. For example on my iPhone 5 when I swipe on a Facebook Notify notification it gives me the options to " Save | Share | Clear " but once again on my iPhone 6 it only lets me "View | Clear"

http://imgur.com/a/h3BeU
[doublepost=1473831158][/doublepost]I just now noticed when I hit view (which I thought would just take me straight to the app, it opens a new menu below it giving me a bunch of options…one of which is delete). Is there any way to get it back like how it was on my iPhone 5 where it shows up on swipe? (the iPhone 5 is running GM so it's on the same ver as my iPhone 6)

elitypes

macrumors regular
Oct 5, 2007
Totally agree. It's quite frustrating as it adds an unnecessary step for trashing or marking emails as read. Especially when you receive a bunch and want to quickly action them,

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.