Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fatTribble

macrumors 65816
Sep 21, 2018
Ohio
I heard Apple is going to sell custom-fit AVP mugs for users and will also sell a special straw that's AVP compatible for those using third-party mugs. When I say "heard" I mean I made it up.
I think that’s the standard definition of heard on any forum. 🤭

Reactions: G5isAlive

G5isAlive

Contributor
Aug 28, 2003

Total click bait. Life is just not that complicated unless you make it out to be. I don't know if he went on to say something intelligent, his strawman man farce up front suggested otherwise so I stopped.

Coffee mugs aren’t tall.

Sorry, where are the regulations on that? Of course wide mugs helps them cool off better if thats your goal, but if you want it to stay warm longer, tall is actually better. In any event, we chose our drinking containers to match our surroundings, we are in total control of that yes? For example, a lot of people drink coffee while driving, but almost no one would have a wide mug like that. They have something tall and with a lid. Common sense.

I have zero issues drinking while wearing mine. Coffee. I meant coffee.

dannynjoni

macrumors regular
Oct 14, 2010
Love the Vision Pro, but there's some real denial in this thread if you're all saying it's easy to drink coffee while wearing it. Serious design whiff by Apple. I can't believe they missed it, but here we are, and I'm actually surprised it took this long for someone to point it out publicly. I mean, I can and do drink coffee while wearing it of course. Nothing gets between me and my coffee. But the struggle is real ;)

• Haha
Reactions: darngooddesign

MarkNewton2023

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2023
Serious design whiff by Apple.
No, it is not. It is the way the design should be. After all, it is a computing goggle or iGoggle/Apple Goggle. If someone can drink a coffee wearing a regular goggle, they would not have an issue wearing iGoggle/ Apple Google. Keep calm and be happy with iGoggle or Apple Goggle design 😊 Life is too short to be unhappy on anything 😊 Enjoy life to the fullest 😊

• Haha
Reactions: dannynjoni
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.