Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pauli123

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 30, 2010
I go to the Apple Beta site, click sign up, login with my Apple ID, enter my 2-factor identification, accept the agreement, and it dumps me back to the original sign in page. At the top of the page, where I think the enroll devices link should be, it only has: FAQ and Sign Out. Anyone else have this problem?

Feenician

macrumors 603
Jun 13, 2016
I go to the Apple Beta site, click sign up, login with my Apple ID, enter my 2-factor identification, accept the agreement, and it dumps me back to the original sign in page. At the top of the page, where I think the enroll devices link should be, it only has: FAQ and Sign Out. Anyone else have this problem?

I think I know what you mean. There’s a non-obvious link on that page that opens the App Store and unlocks the Mojave download iirc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Painter2002

macrumors 65816
May 9, 2017
Austin, TX
Are you already signed up for the High Sierra betas? If so, you may try going to the App Store to see if the Mojave beta is available for you there, just a random guess, but worth a shot.

pauli123

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 30, 2010
I think I know what you mean. There’s a non-obvious link on that page that opens the App Store and unlocks the Mojave download iirc.

What exactly does the non-obvious link say? I can trying searching on the page for it, in case it's there somewhere.
[doublepost=1530277820][/doublepost]
Are you already signed up for the High Sierra betas? If so, you may try going to the App Store to see if the Mojave beta is available for you there, just a random guess, but worth a shot.
Nope, not there. I've been registered for betas for years, but "unenrolled" on High Sierra. I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.