Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Original poster
Apr 10, 2007
I seen a game like the one in the picture below
extreme.gif

Where you click groups of bubbles and they disappear, It was on these forums a few days ago and I cant find it!

I been searching for like a hour!

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
na thats not it but thats a very cool game.

The one I seen on here is a bunch of multi colored blocks, and when 2 or more are next to each other you can click them and they will disappear, and the more that are together at a time the more points you get.
Um... did you not see the link I posted? It's not for the iPhone... but if that's similar to the game you're looking for (as your description would indicate) it makes it simpler for others to either make or help find such a game for the iPhone.

Original poster
Apr 10, 2007
Um... did you not see the link I posted? It's not for the iPhone... but if that's similar to the game you're looking for (as your description would indicate) it makes it simpler for others to either make or help find such a game for the iPhone.

yea sorry that is what im looking for, just that blocks dont come from the bottom and once there are no more blocks to get rid of the game is over

aimfire

macrumors regular
Jun 30, 2007
Sunnyvale, CA
I - along with some others - am finding it very difficult to create robust multimedia oriented iPhone apps because the version of Safari that is on iPhone is still somewhat "crippled" at this point... :(

Things that work just fine in normal desktop version of Safari are not working correctly on iPhone Safari... So until Apple updates iPhone Safari, or even better, includes Flash, things are gonna kind of suck for awhile... :(

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
OP, I just wanted to cross-reference and to see if perhaps this game would also fit the bill? (It's brought up in this thread. :))

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.