Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ValerieDurden

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 3, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
For whatever reason I can't add ModMyi as a repo source when I do I get this:

jsiulw.png

And then I can't see anything I have installed in Cydia or search or add anything I don't get it.

Last edited:

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
First thing is, you have too many packages on Cydia. You need to delete 3rd party repos until you no longer get that message. Start there. After the error message goes away, then try adding ModMyi. That might be the issue. If it still doesn't work there are a couple other things you can do to get it back. But start by deleting repos to resolve that error first.

LoloBond

macrumors 6502
Nov 21, 2011
First thing is, you have too many packages on Cydia. You need to delete 3rd party repos until you no longer get that message. Start there. After the error message goes away, then try adding ModMyi. That might be the issue. If it still doesn't work there are a couple other things you can do to get it back. But start by deleting repos to resolve that error first.

I had the same problem yesterday with MODMYI, my repos were working fine for months untill yesterday. I removed modmyi to fix the problem.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.