Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cbwhat

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 17, 2021
Hey guys new here. Have a few old ipad 2's laying around i want to repurpose. I've done my research and tried just about every method google and youtube have offered. I've tried installing pheonix with the tutu.io site and the 3utools way but fails on 70%. I can unlock the device with iremove tools though after a few hours or if it dies it locks up again and I have to connect usb and unlock it again. Any suggestions?

1mh4ck3r

macrumors newbie
Jul 26, 2016
Hey guys new here. Have a few old ipad 2's laying around i want to repurpose. I've done my research and tried just about every method google and youtube have offered. I've tried installing pheonix with the tutu.io site and the 3utools way but fails on 70%. I can unlock the device with iremove tools though after a few hours or if it dies it locks up again and I have to connect usb and unlock it again. Any suggestions?

Bypass using arduino checkm8-a5 method on mac

Reactions: cbwhat

cbwhat

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 17, 2021
Yes you need a arduino uno r3(clone works perfectly) usb host shield Mac os mojave os and some skills i can help you u if u need
Was hoping there was a way I could do this without hardware but I could use one anyways for future projects as well. Appreciate it.

1mh4ck3r

macrumors newbie
Jul 26, 2016
Was hoping there was a way I could do this without hardware but I could use one anyways for future projects as well. Appreciate it.

Yea sure but this is only the way to do a untethered icloud bypass without opening and reprogram cpu of ipad

Reactions: cbwhat
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.