Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tovviyah

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 4, 2021
Hello everyone,

So I recently changed the Hard Drive cable of my 13-inch Macbook Pro (Mid 2012), because it wasn't detecting the SSD anymore. But now I'm faced with a new problem. I can't seem to log in to any of my internet accounts including icloud, Onedrive, and google. icloud will be able to identify if the password is incorrect, but when it's correct. Also, all my files are safe and not corrupted, so there's nothing wrong with the SSD. It will show that an unknown error error occurred. The start up disk is booting up fine, and there's no other issue except for this.

I went into recovery mode and did first aid on disk utility,

And this is the error it showed when I did first aid on the start up disk.

note: I can't send the whole thing because Disk Utility ends up NOT RESPONDING, and I have to force shut down the mac by holding the power button everytime.

"error: Crpss Check: ExtentRef Physical extent (0xcfb06f +1) has kind APFS_KIND_NEW but was referenced previously"

I've been searching the net, and it seems like no one has had this problem before. I hope someone can let me know what this means.

Thank you very much!

Have a good day,
Toby

1622806042155.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.