Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tamagotchi

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 13, 2013
My developer license expired yesterday.

Trying to re-enroll now.

When I get to the contact information menu, agree to the terms and press continue the forms just refresh and I can't proceed to the next menu.

Any suggestions?

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
Is there a contact link at developer.apple.com? My recommendation is to reach out to them.

Suspended
Sep 20, 2012
United Kingdom
Same issue here. Total pain. Made a new account and they've charged me £79 instead of the advertised £60, and it just says "You still need to purchase..."

Let me know how it goes, hopefully they'll fix it soon...

Tamagotchi

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 13, 2013
I sent Apple an email.

However, I imagine they are aware of the problem and will fix it soon.

Tamagotchi

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 13, 2013
Anyone had any luck with this?

I gave developer support a call. They could only ask me to outline the steps I take on an email...

Superhai

macrumors 6502a
Apr 21, 2010
I had similar issue some years ago, they couldn't even find record of my CC being charged. Only after a few weeks were they able to issue a refund, however they could reset the account fairly quickly. Your problem might be something else however.

Suspended
Sep 20, 2012
United Kingdom
Anyone had any luck with this?

I gave developer support a call. They could only ask me to outline the steps I take on an email...

Same reply I got... Pretty disappointing. Especially since I made a new account and have been charged, and even that isn't working. Luckily I don't have any apps that need catering for atm.

Tamagotchi

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 13, 2013
Same reply I got... Pretty disappointing. Especially since I made a new account and have been charged, and even that isn't working. Luckily I don't have any apps that need catering for atm.

Same here. No apps that need urgent attention (Normally I use a different account with some partners, those are working fine).

I just got a follow up email from a senior advisor. The issue has been escalated to the technical team.

Suspended
Sep 20, 2012
United Kingdom
Same here. No apps that need urgent attention (Normally I use a different account with some partners, those are working fine).

I just got a follow up email from a senior advisor. The issue has been escalated to the technical team.

Called Apple Developer Support during my lunch break and the lady was incredibly helpful. Sorted out the overcharged issue and gave me a link and a code to activate the Developer account. Hope you get sorted soon too!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.