Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jmmo20

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 15, 2006
Hi,
For whatever reason I'm totally unable to sync music to my watch. Even if both phone and watch are charged and still plugged in, both devices are within BT and wifi range, music sync is permanently "pending...". I have tried disabling muysic by choosing "none" to sync, restarted, and again selected a playlist, but still unsucessfully.

Any hints?

Glene

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2014
Ft Lauderdale
I had the same problem until I put the watch on the charger AND the phone on the charger. And then make sure that your size is correct for the amount of music you have in the watch app. Then it will move from pending to synching....

jmmo20

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 15, 2006
I had the same problem until I put the watch on the charger AND the phone on the charger. And then make sure that your size is correct for the amount of music you have in the watch app. Then it will move from pending to synching....

music is 600mb and watch has 2 gb set apart for music..
i also tried a playlist with 5 songs only..

ZebraDude

macrumors 65816
Sep 7, 2014
Naperville, IL
I'm in the same boat as you guys. I put my watch on the charger then I put my iPhone 6+ on the charger then I try to Sync the built in "top 25 Most Played" to the watch and so far only 5 have synced. The Sync goes to 99% then back to "sync pending" ??

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.