Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GvantsaLolua

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 20, 2017
I was erasing the Iphone 4s and due to ow battery it shut down during restarting. After that, it doesn't turn on, doesn't let me erasing it again. Whenever I am turning it on, there is the Apple's icon, freezes the loading and turning off. Also, I can't connect it to PC. Any suggestions ?

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
I was erasing the Iphone 4s and due to ow battery it shut down during restarting. After that, it doesn't turn on, doesn't let me erasing it again. Whenever I am turning it on, there is the Apple's icon, freezes the loading and turning off. Also, I can't connect it to PC. Any suggestions ?
Let it charge.

Put it in DFU mode and restore.

Reactions: Newtons Apple

GvantsaLolua

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 20, 2017
Agree with eyoungren. Booting up your phone takes a lot of power so let it charge for 30 minutes before you put it in DFU and restore.
[doublepost=1490027423][/doublepost]

How long did you charge it?

Plug it into the wall with a charger block.
For like two hours or more. Computer can't see phone at all. but it charging via PC, just doesnt let me restart from computer

GvantsaLolua

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 20, 2017
Doesn't work.

Did you TRY DFU mode?

Or are you just giving up before even trying DFU mode?
whenever I try to put on DFU mode its just shuts down completely. Right now its just black screen, doesnt even shows Apple's icon

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
whenever I try to put on DFU mode its just shuts down completely. Right now its just black screen, doesnt even shows Apple's icon
When you have it in DFU mode it's not SUPPOSED to show anything on screen. It's supposed to be blank.

You're probably thinkng about recovery mode where it shows the iTunes logo and the cable. That's not DFU mode.

Reactions: Apple_Robert
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.