Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RPochyly

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 29, 2016
Today i checked appstore and i noticed i have 15 outdated apps so i clicked update all and that "little spinning circle" HAS APEARED :) (Waiting circle) and it was there forever, i even tried changing settings (Tips from other Forums) Like changing my language from Czech (My language) to English and back, log out from appstore and log in, the same with iCloud, Hardreset etc.

Tweaks: Apple File Conduit 2, BigBoss Icon Set, BioProtect, Bloard, Callbar, CCSettings, Cydia Installer, Cydia Substrate, Cydia Translations, Cylinder, Harbor, HotDog, iCleaner, iFile, iFile Documentation (cs), LockGlyph, Patcyh, Phantom for Snapchat, Poke Go ++ for Pokémon Go, PP[and some weird letters]3.0, Priority Hub, RecordPause, RevealNC 9, Springtomize 3, StatusVol 2, Substrate Safe Mode, WatchNotifications, Wifi Booster, Youtube ++, Zeppelin

Sources: AppCake, beta.unlimapps.com, BigBoss, Cydia/Telesphoreo, HackYouriPhone, Modmyi.com, repo666.ultrasn0w.com, ZodTTD & MacCiti

Image: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9tC87uBGrXgSk84WUdEWHdqRUwxT3pJUlZUMnBBdldpRktJ

Sorry for my English

RPochyly

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.