Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iMas70

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 4, 2012
MA
I used to like being able to use the buttons on the side to take a picture. Can no longer do that. Have to use the button on the screen. Unless I am missing something.

iMas70

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 4, 2012
MA
I figured that but didn't know if I was missing something. Much easier to take pics using those!

iMas70

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 4, 2012
MA
I tried again today. Nothing. If I remember correctly, there is no settling adjustment to activate that feature. I've been used to using the buttons to take pics for awhile so I still try to do it now and have to quickly jump down to the button on the screen.

Northernist

macrumors member
Jun 17, 2013
I tried again today. Nothing. If I remember correctly, there is no settling adjustment to activate that feature. I've been used to using the buttons to take pics for awhile so I still try to do it now and have to quickly jump down to the button on the screen.

Works fine for me as well. Perhaps try a reinstall?

iMas70

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 4, 2012
MA
I might try that. Just tried all of the picture and video options along with each button and both buttons together. Nothing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.