Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iMas70

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 4, 2012
MA
I can't view my data usage when I sign into AT&T. This happens with the app and on their website. The only thing that I see is 0 GB used of unlimited. The same with my iPhone but I can text to get that info. Either way, I should be able to see how much I've used. Granted they are unlimited data plans so it shouldn't matter to much but they worked before. I've called AT&T 3 times in the last 10 days. Each time they were putting a ticket in or escalating my concern but it hasn't been fixed yet.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

iMas70

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 4, 2012
MA
I spoke with a rep at AT&T yesterday. It's been over 2 weeks since I first contacted them. I was told they are still working on the problem. She said something about a server issue.

kevink2

macrumors 68000
Nov 2, 2008
If you have it on the postpaid side ($20 data only plan as add-on to my unlimited phone plan). The ATT app on both phone and iPad shows data usage.

But, this was a BIG hassle trying to get it activated. Couple hours on the phone over a couple calls getting things signed up, fixed, etc. I finally got it working, though there was about $10 in overpayments that it isn't worth my time to call again. I'm just making up for it by downloading updates OTA rather than waiting until I'm on Wi-FI.

iMas70

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 4, 2012
MA
I think this problem started when I changed my plan a couple of months ago. I went from their 5GB for $50 plan to unlimited for $20. A rep mentioned the plan just came out so I jumped on it.

When I open the app, I have to click on data usage for my phone to see how much I've used. The graph on the main screen says 0. Okay... I just opened the apps on my iPad and iPhone as I'm typing this. It looks like it's fixed!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.