Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

neonart

macrumors 65816
Sep 4, 2002
Near a Mac since 1993.
jimsullivan said:
5004072.gif

"I'm leaving now for the IT conference in Atlanta. No, I'm driving. I heard about some shortcuts through back roads in Georgia...If I get lost, I'll just ask for directions! What's the worst that can happen?..."

:D

LOL... Yup. Outside of ATL it can be a little scary...

jimsullivan

macrumors newbie
May 2, 2004
neonart said:
LOL... Yup. Outside of ATL it can be a little scary...

I'm glad you laughed, neonart! I'm from Georgia myself, but after I posted, I thought some might be offended!

ecche

macrumors regular
Dec 14, 2003
a very kiwi place
Seperated at birth, identical twins Lester and Cuthbert were brought up by genetics scientists in the Mac (left) and Windows (right) world. Surprisingly, both report to feel more comfortable in "stone made dwellings".

jimsullivan

macrumors newbie
May 2, 2004
neonart said:
Not if they don't have a 'puter... :D

YUP!!

Next caption:
5004072.gif

Monday: Andrew J. Preston, wealthy investment banker, was in the middle of a million dollar deal, when he heard the voice he had been avoiding for years: yes, it was his INNER HOMELESS MAN.

"Andrew, you must leave behind everything and embrace the panhandler that is your true destiny! Run, do not walk, to your nearest cave. (and lose the suit and tie)"

An inner struggle ensued, but Inner Homeless Man won: "YES, INNER HOMELESS MAN!" cried Andrew J. Preston, and began his new life..."

Tuesday: Andrew J. Preston, now know as "Crazy Andy", has second thoughts... :eek: :confused:

erik1975

macrumors member
Aug 20, 2002
Illinois
5004072.gif

"You've got to be kidding me! The CEO of the company we are about to acquire says that he is at his holiday home, and that he is staying put until we come talk over the terms of the deal on HIS turf?"

jimsullivan

macrumors newbie
May 2, 2004
5004072.gif

Before: Hi hon! I'm stopping off for a while to play poker with some of the guys I met here at the conference. Now, don't worry - you know you always exaggerate! You have to be more trusting, like ME! :rolleyes: I've only got a few bucks on me anyway, and when that runs out, I have nothing left to bet, so I'm out of there!

After: :confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.