Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bigcol1983

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 25, 2008
scotland
hi, today i went to CPW this morning around 930 and managed to order at 16gb for delivery to store all went through and left but after checking the website tracking site its still in processing. would have thought it would have been dispatched by now, does say "your order will be delivered on sat 12th" but dont know if its just generic cos i paid for sat delivery. im getting it delivered to the store as im working till 430. !

anyone else order today for tomorrow ?

MojoWill

macrumors 6502
Jun 13, 2008
you wont get it tomoz most cpw store managers were telling staff NOT to do sat delivery cos it wouldnt happen!

Locker

macrumors 6502
Aug 22, 2007
Staffordshire, UK
anyone else order today for tomorrow ?
Me! Didn't know you could track it online when ordering in the store for delivery to the store though... how did you do that?

Anyway, the guy basically told me it would arrive tomorrow when I placed my order... Sometime before midday. I'm already disappointed to have not secured one today though so we'll have to wait and see!

My CFW little slip says it's "To be delivered Monday, 14th July" - I noticed this when I got home and rang up to ask about it, apparently their system doesn't accommodate for Saturday deliveries as they're rare (made in special circumstances) so it just says Monday - but he re-assured me that it would arrive tomorrow.

AnonymousOne

macrumors regular
Feb 28, 2008
London
I too went to CPW this morning, same happening to me. The woman in front of me got the last iPhone and they offered to have one delivered to me tomorrow morning. I agreed, payed, and went home after signing the contract etc.
Been checking online and it kept saying processing up until around 9.30pm, now it says its been dispatched and I have a tracking number for CityLink.
This what the CPW website says about my order:

Your order has been dispatched. Your order should arrive on Sat, 12 Jul 2008.

Your City Link Job No. for tracking purposes is: ********

EDIT: Just saw the post above. On my receipt it says Saturday Morning Delivery £15 but they payed for it for me.

bigcol1983

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 25, 2008
scotland
i paid 15 quid too, mine is still saying processing and you will arrive sat 12, no tracking number, what time did u order today at ur CPW store, mine was around 950

Locker

macrumors 6502
Aug 22, 2007
Staffordshire, UK
Thanks for that, though it's made me very angry...

Your order has been dispatched. Your order should arrive on Mon, 14 Jul 2008.

Your City Link Job No. for tracking purposes is: ********

How... annoying, I was told it would arrive tomorrow!

bigcol1983

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 25, 2008
scotland
infact do u think u dont get tracking numbers if your having ur iphone delivered to store, im working tomorrow till 430 so there wont be anyone home to receive it.

AnonymousOne

macrumors regular
Feb 28, 2008
London
Locker, Perhaps you call CPW or Citylink and ask them to push the delivery forward? Im not sure If they would do it but its worth a shot.

Bigcol, I ordered at around 8.50. Though I wouldnt think you would need a tracking number if its getting delivered to your local store.

bigcol1983

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 25, 2008
scotland
this is the status ive got , fingers crossed for store delivery i dont need tracking number but i would like the screen to says its be dispactched lol

Attachments

• screen-capture.jpg
    screen-capture.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 174
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.