Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

samevansinworthi

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 15, 2018
Good morning all,
Currently running iOS 15 B2 on an iPhone XS and I would be interested to see what everyone else is experiencing.

Announce notifications works great on AirPods Pro and I can get iMessage motivations on CarPlay no problems. What’s App on AirPods works, but not on CarPlay. I haven’t had any notifications from any of the apps I’ve allowed via the notifications tab and the driving focus.

What is everyone else’s experience?

Itinj24

Contributor
Nov 8, 2017
New York
Good morning all,
Currently running iOS 15 B2 on an iPhone XS and I would be interested to see what everyone else is experiencing.

Announce notifications works great on AirPods Pro and I can get iMessage motivations on CarPlay no problems. What’s App on AirPods works, but not on CarPlay. I haven’t had any notifications from any of the apps I’ve allowed via the notifications tab and the driving focus.

What is everyone else’s experience?
I was under the impression that CarPlay (iOS 15) was only getting announce messages and not announce notifications. I may be wrong though…

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.