Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bransoj

macrumors 68000
Jul 31, 2013
I may be wrong but why would you need a carry case for a watch? Wont the watch be on your wrist whilst travelling?

flur

macrumors 68020
Nov 12, 2012
I may be wrong but why would you need a carry case for a watch? Wont the watch be on your wrist whilst travelling?

I expect I'll have to take it off while going through airport security, and as I'd rather it didn't get banged up in the plastic airport bin, I'd like a pouch for it. That way I can stuff it in my bag quickly without worrying about what it's rubbing up against.

johnnyapples33d

macrumors regular
Sep 24, 2013
It's Australian dollars I think!

This is priced in US dollars. I ordered and cancelled once I received my Milanese loop.

I realized you would have to release the bottom or top of the Milanese loop band to use this case. Same goes for the SS link.

Eliottjames

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 21, 2014
This is priced in US dollars. I ordered and cancelled once I received my Milanese loop.

I realized you would have to release the bottom or top of the Milanese loop band to use this case. Same goes for the SS link.

I've just brought it from the website and it was Australian dollars. I'm from the UK and the currency converted from AUD to GBP.

I posted the following in another recent thread on the same subject. I can't vouch for the product it self but I do have PS Vita and New Nintendo 3DS cases by the same company and they are great quality.

https://www.sfbags.com/collections/apple-watch/products/time-travel-case

I came across this one but I'm from the UK and they don't seem to ship here for a decent price!

BeyondtheTech

macrumors 68020
Jun 20, 2007
It's Australian dollars I think!

Yes, order from the Australian version of their website, as $59.99 AUD is $47.90 USD, and it still ships from their California site.

----------

One could rig the case to accommodate a watch holster and embed the magnetic charger in there and wrap the extraneous cable in holster part as well, then have a hole where the USB end could be pulled out from...

Hmm.... wheels are turning on this one.

Mr.C

macrumors 603
Apr 3, 2011
London, UK.
I've just brought it from the website and it was Australian dollars. I'm from the UK and the currency converted from AUD to GBP.

I came across this one but I'm from the UK and they don't seem to ship here for a decent price!

I'm in the UK too and yes once you factor in shipping and duty it's not cheap but there are few if any options for decent accessories here in the UK. I have their PS Vita and 3DS XL cases and they are very good quality. Their products are made in the US as opposed to the Far East and their standards are high.

susan12369

macrumors 6502
Apr 20, 2015

Attachments

• IMG_7644.JPG
    IMG_7644.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_7643.JPG
    IMG_7643.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 153
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.