Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

philrock

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 5, 2015
Ventura, CA
iPad Air 4 + Pencil 2

I'm in the market for a case that will also secure the Pencil. I've seen some folio style that wrap around the pencil and some that have a slot for the pencil to fit in while still charging.

My goal is to keep the two together as much as possible.

What has worked or not worked for you? Pics and links much appreciated :) TIA

MevetS

Cancelled
Dec 27, 2018
I use a Zugo case with my 2018 iPad Pro, the “Muse”. It has a slot for the pencil. It paired and charges while in the slot. It also has a stretchy fabric slot on the back to hold the pencil, more secure when traveling.

I only recently got my pencil, not quite two weeks ago, and with Covid haven’t had any reason to leave the house with it. :-(

I’ve had the iPad and case for several months and am happy with it.

Here is a link: https://www.zugucase.com/the-muse-case-for-2018-ipad-pro-12-9-in-3rd-gen-old-model/

Good luck whatever you decide.

Reactions: philrock

kawalerzysta

macrumors regular
Oct 28, 2013
Tobyhanna, PA
I use a Zugo case with my 2018 iPad Pro, the “Muse”. It has a slot for the pencil. It paired and charges while in the slot. It also has a stretchy fabric slot on the back to hold the pencil, more secure when traveling.

I only recently got my pencil, not quite two weeks ago, and with Covid haven’t had any reason to leave the house with it. :-(

I’ve had the iPad and case for several months and am happy with it.

Here is a link: https://www.zugucase.com/the-muse-case-for-2018-ipad-pro-12-9-in-3rd-gen-old-model/

Good luck whatever you decide.
I use Zugu Case on my mini and can concur, outstanding case. My mom just got new Air and I have ordered new Zugu case or it. It has fabric slot on the back to carry pencil when not charging and slot on the side charge it. They are quality cases and based on my experience with case for Mini I highly recommend it. Cases for other iPads from Zugu are highly rated, so I think it is safe bet to buy it.

Reactions: philrock and MevetS
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.