Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kevroc

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 15, 2011
Has anyone come across a Case or Holder for the iPhone 11 Pro Max with Smart Battery Case?

kkay5

macrumors member
Sep 11, 2014
I got a holster off Amazon that fits the Apple smart battery case. Just search on Amazon.

darrinS

macrumors 65816
Oct 21, 2011
So Cal
I too would like to find a "pouch" to place my 11 Pro Max with the smart battery case into on certain occasions. I bought the smart battery case thinking I would use it occasionally but I really like the feel of it and the camera shutter button and haven't removed it for over a week now since getting it. When I go to the gym or place my phone in a backpack, I like to place it in a pouch or holster.

compwiz1202

macrumors 604
May 20, 2010
I too would like to find a "pouch" to place my 11 Pro Max with the smart battery case into on certain occasions. I bought the smart battery case thinking I would use it occasionally but I really like the feel of it and the camera shutter button and haven't removed it for over a week now since getting it. When I go to the gym or place my phone in a backpack, I like to place it in a pouch or holster.
We are getting them today. Felt the same about the feel of the XS Max one. I just hope the 11PM ones don't start getting inconsistent charging like XS Max did after a few months from the connector bending..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.