Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pepe50

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 8, 2010
I had been looking for an iPad case similar to the Incase Slider that I had for the iPhone 3G and found the Casecrown Polycarbonate Glider. I just received it yesterday and really like it. It looks and feels very similar to the Slider. Fit and finish are nice. I like the lip on the screen edge so you can lay it on the table without having to mess with a front flap. I had read other posts looking for a similar case and thought I would share. Got it on eBay for $19. Here is a link to the case on Casecrown's site where it is $28.
LINK

Built

macrumors 68020
Oct 3, 2007
Los Angeles
I had been looking for an iPad case similar to the Incase Slider that I had for the iPhone 3G and found the Casecrown Polycarbonate Glider. I just received it yesterday and really like it. It looks and feels very similar to the Slider. Fit and finish are nice. I like the lip on the screen edge so you can lay it on the table without having to mess with a front flap. I had read other posts looking for a similar case and thought I would share. Got it on eBay for $19. Here is a link to the case on Casecrown's site where it is $28.
LINK

Looks decent...I use a TPU case but this one looks good, too...but why does CaseCrown have to SPLASH their name and/or logo, depending on the product, so prominently all over everything.

I would have purchased this off of Ebay to check it out, but not with CASECROWN all over the back.

pepe50

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 8, 2010
Looks decent...I use a TPU case but this one looks good, too...but why does CaseCrown have to SPLASH their name and/or logo, depending on the product, so prominently all over everything.

I would have purchased this off of Ebay to check it out, but not with CASECROWN all over the back.

I got rid of a TPU case for this and like it much better. I hated how the edges of the TPU case moved with slight pressure. After putting the Casecrown case on I realized just how cheap the TPU case felt. I agree that the logo is a bit large, but it is worth it for me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.