Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wolfpackfan

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jun 10, 2007
Cary, NC
I am very interested in seeing some of the cases that will be out for the iPad. The one Apple will be selling is very ugly IMO. I'm going to be looking for just a simple slip case that adds as little bulk as possible. Also, I wonder if the iPhone accessories will work with the iPad - such as car chargers, etc.

peterdevries

macrumors 68040
Feb 22, 2008
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
I am very interested in seeing some of the cases that will be out for the iPad. The one Apple will be selling is very ugly IMO. I'm going to be looking for just a simple slip case that adds as little bulk as possible. Also, I wonder if the iPhone accessories will work with the iPad - such as car chargers, etc.

I'm sure these guys will soon introduce their take on the iPad sleeve. I have an iPhone sleeve and MBP sleeve and these are great! Stylish and good protection.

http://shop.hardgraft.com/category/e-reader-cases

WytRaven

macrumors 6502
Mar 19, 2009
Orbiting Mercury
Tom Bihn is already on the job. He has a sleeve type thing in the works which will support the iPad alone or the iPad in Apple's own book type case. However, I would expect that dedicated messenger bags will follow quickly.

The guy makes beautiful quality products. I have a Ristretto for my current tablet but would happily take something in a smaller design specifically for the iPad as my tablets go everywhere I do.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.