Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thebusdriver16

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 14, 2007
are there any stored that carry these cases in store or do I have to Oder a case or screen prptector online

Rapmastac1

macrumors 65816
Aug 5, 2006
In the Depths of the SLC!
Sorry, I can't think of anything, besides getting screen protectors meant for palm pilots, easily found at Office Max or Best Buy or sumthin. I just got an invisible shield, one of the few companies that actually have protection available for the ipod touch right now. There is already another thread going on about cases for the Touch.

bwinterton

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2007
good case to fall back on if i have to. But im looking more for a case not a holder. one that protects the screen and back at all times. Anyone got any more ideas?

There is a clear shield/protector from invisibleSheild that I am going to order for my iPod Touch. It is very impressive and comes with a lifetime warrenty. There are also some videos on the site proving their toughness. They are made from the same material that the army uses to protect their chopper wings from chipping. GOOD QUALITY STUFF!

http://www.shieldzone.com/item_description/APIPTOUCHFB.html

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.