Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AnthonySager

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 27, 2010
Anyone finding cases in a store beside the apple store? Best Buy near me didn't even get the smart case.

cali0028

macrumors member
Jul 18, 2011
I have checked walmart, target nothing yet...I have not gotten a chance to go and check with fry's yet but was planning on doing it tomorrow.

AnthonySager

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 27, 2010

Jacoblee23

macrumors 65816
Nov 10, 2011
I bought this case this morning. It isn't bad. I wish it had a way to snap shut so to speak though. It covers the back also which is important to me. I don't like how it is extremely snug though and the case kind of gets in the way when typing in landscape.
That is exactly what I am looking for. Slim leather folio. My BB has it. Gonna pic up. Will post pics.

Last edited:

jedolley

macrumors 68000
Sep 18, 2009
I bought this case this morning. It isn't bad. I wish it had a way to snap shut so to speak though. It covers the back also which is important to me. I don't like how it is extremely snug though and the case kind of gets in the way when typing in landscape.

I just got back from my BB with this case. I guess I looked at the pics wrong because I thought it was a snap in case with a cover. It is really cheap looking, but will keep my mini protected till I find something else. I have 60 days to return it, so something good should come out by then.

cali0028

macrumors member
Jul 18, 2011
I just got back from my BB with this case. I guess I looked at the pics wrong because I thought it was a snap in case with a cover. It is really cheap looking, but will keep my mini protected till I find something else. I have 60 days to return it, so something good should come out by then.

Well that's good to know... Guess I am still looking for one !!!

AnthonySager

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 27, 2010

Yea I bought it and have 60 days to find something better. It's a 6/10

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.