Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Loyola

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 9, 2004
My refurbished Ipad 3 arrives next week. It is my first Ipad and I am super excited. The number of cases is very overwhelming.

I found Zagg with a keyboard. There are some decent deals related to this product. I think I may want a keyboard on occasion.

Do most people feel the need to have a keyboard?

Kevin

Candykwan

macrumors newbie
Nov 3, 2012
It's my first time owning an ipad as well and I just got the ipad 4th generation. I'm deciding on whether i should get a keyboard case as well..but I probably won't. I can type surprising fast on the screen and I already have a wireless keyboard so if I need one, I'll just use that. I' leaning towards getting a smart cover or an envelope case for mine.

Redsfan

macrumors regular
Oct 26, 2012
Greater Toronto Area
bought a logitech wireless keyboard with stand from best buy for our 11 year old...it seems descent but the stand part is made of plastic and a bit of a pain to collapse. We are exchanging it for a zagg one so will see...

Loyola

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 9, 2004
I decided to order the Zaggfolio. It is discounted to 79.99 but when I purchashed it, the price was $65.99. I am not sure how but I am not complaining.

http://www.zagg.com/j/promo/folio-20-percent-off.php

In addition I ordered a screen protector. This qualified me for ear buds for $10.00. This was good since I need new ones. In addition I was able to get 20% off of the screen protector. Please note I had to submit two orders to get the deals I got.

Redsfan

macrumors regular
Oct 26, 2012
Greater Toronto Area
returned the first logitech keyboard as it has too many pieces to it. We bought the zagg and it is descent but a bit of a pain to get access to charge the keyboard if needed and to get the ipad out of the holder is a pain. Bought the White ultrathin keyboard from the apple store and it's great. Not cheap but works well, etc...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.