Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aethelbert

macrumors 601
Jun 1, 2007
Chicago, IL, USA
There aren't really any cases out yet... Maybe in the future, there will be one with a discount for fathers that are also state cops. But not now.

Search the forum

prady16

macrumors 6502
Aug 24, 2006
Right There --->
ebay it.
i found some leather cases, some crystal clear cases and of course silicon cases as well. I ordered a crystal clear case.
I check Amazon as well. I could find some cases there as well, but not all are in stock or available for immediate shipping.

Good luck.

woods1110

macrumors member
Feb 1, 2007
The belkin cases have been released. I don't think they are in stores yet but hopefully soon. You can order them online at belkin.com

woods1110

macrumors member
Feb 1, 2007
The belkin cases have been released. I don't think they are in stores yet but hopefully soon. You can order them online at belkin.com

Well so much for being able to get them anytime soon.

Belkin Response Oct 16 2007 23:14

Thank you for contacting Belkin Customer Service.

Unfortuantely the unit is on back order till November 6th.

Thank you
Raymond M.
Belkin International Inc.
Customer Service

Sweetbike40

macrumors 65816
Aug 29, 2007
NY/NJ
Fabrix.com
They are simple and neat. There is a hoop built into it where you could use a clip. Also crumpler has some nice cases that will work.

Nor*Cal

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2007
Irvine, CA
pb_tuffwrap_01.jpg

http://www.xtrememac.com/cases/touch/tuffwrap/index.php

Comes with a clear protector underneath aswell.

csmitty

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2007
http://www.iskin.com

Had them on my 5g video and 2g nano, all good cases and well designed.

hopefully they'll be avaliable soon. I got my 2g nano when it came out and it was a month before iskin released the skin.

well i guess with 3 new products it might take them a while, anyways it should be worth the wait. I know i need one.

APPLEFAN8

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 30, 2007
NJ/GA/FL
http://www.iskin.com

Had them on my 5g video and 2g nano, all good cases and well designed.

hopefully they'll be avaliable soon. I got my 2g nano when it came out and it was a month before iskin released the skin.

well i guess with 3 new products it might take them a while, anyways it should be worth the wait. I know i need one.

Thanks CS smitty i'll look into that! and I might look at those 100 dollar headphones too. Those seem cool

CopyChief

macrumors 6502
Oct 9, 2007
Case from DLO

Anyone know any good cases for the ipod touch? I'm trying to find one for my 8GB. Thanks

I have one from DLO, ordered from everythingipod. Does its job, has a detachable belt clip and armband. It's not perfect but it is good protection for a trip - I'm traveling and needed something to protect it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.