Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

StaceyBink

macrumors member
Oct 21, 2014
Pennsylvania, USA
I bought one for my 12 Pro and another when I got the 13 Pro. I really like their impact cases. They're customizable and very protective. My 13 Pro order arrived in 5 days. The 12 Pro, 9 days. They were shipped from New Jersey.

twx

macrumors 6502a
Sep 22, 2017
Michigan, USA
I think they are decent. The buttons could use a little work. They are just TPU slits for the Impact. case (not floating buttons) and sometimes make a “sticky” noise when you press them. It’s a nitpick, but bothers me.

WNYX

macrumors 6502a
Oct 24, 2018
is this the brand that put its weird name all around the camera lip? For me, that is a deal killer.
I agree. They sometimes have interesting designs, but the branding around the camera lip ruins it for me.

boss.king

macrumors 603
Apr 8, 2009
I agree. They sometimes have interesting designs, but the branding around the camera lip ruins it for me.
I’m putting in an order for one soon and I’m definitely going to try blacking out the branding with a marker or something. I don’t care if it’s embossed, I just don’t want to see it.

Reactions: WNYX
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.