Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KraftyKatt

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 9, 2019
Hello folks

I have a logitech mouse and keyboard setup - my mouse is working just fine after my beta upgrade to 10.15 but it refuses to "recognize" either of my keyboards (k350 & k360) which both work fine on my 10.14 macbook Air.

When i try to connect with unifying software it sees that i have turned on to connect the keyboard but it wont recognize the key pressing. I am unsure if anyone knows of a fix for this. my unifyer is 12.03 firmware.

If you have a solution I would be grateful! Thanks

chscag

macrumors 601
Feb 17, 2008
Fort Worth, Texas
Someone mentioned in another forum that some Logitech software that is used so that their devices work right is still 32 bit. Are you sure that your unifying software is 64 bit? As you probably know, Catalina will not run any software that is 32 bit or in some cases have 32 bit dependencies.

Fishrrman

macrumors Penryn
Feb 20, 2009
My opinion only.
Something you could try:
DELETE the Logitech-provided software.

Then...
Use either "SteerMouse" or "USB Overdrive" to control the mouse.

kfscoll

macrumors 65816
Nov 3, 2009
I'm having the same issue with my 2013 Mac Pro, MX Master 2S, and Craft keyboard. I'm using Bluetooth until Logitech updates the Unifying Software for Catalina, but Bluetooth isn't nearly as smooth for me as using the USB dongle.

shopmcintosh

macrumors newbie
Oct 8, 2019
Anyone solve the Logitech issue? I upgraded to Catalina today and now my K350 keyboard does not work. can't find any info on Logitech (per usual).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.