Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

greyeyezz

macrumors member
Mar 29, 2017
I have finder set to open my documents in column view. After this update when I open finder it never goes to the top folder always one folder down, I have to scroll up one folder. This was an annoying bug in Monterey. Also some of my video files aren't showing up in the preview pane, some are. My build shows 19H1323.

st3f73

macrumors newbie
Jun 1, 2022
Yes, on a Mac I have here that's running 10.15.7 with the 2022-004 security update installed, I still see zsh version 5.7.1, so the security notes do appear to be in error.
Hi Chrfr,

I installed Catalina 10.15.7 on unsupported Mac Pro 5,1 2 years ago by using Dosdude1 patcher and till now is still staying with build version 19H2. I believe it has missed out many security updates released by Apple. So may I ask how to apply the latest security update as per the release here: https://support.apple.com/kb/DL2094?locale=en_US, so that I can stay up to date at build version 19H2026 (the latest of Catalina as of today)?

Thanks a lot for your kind help.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.