Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NickyValentine

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 7, 2023
I am interested to see what these companies will offer this year. For trade in or new customers. We’ve got some good deals the last few years

Jackbequickly

macrumors 68020
Aug 6, 2022
Go to att prepaid at $25 per month and all the data you will need. On my 2nd year and it is great!

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
Go to att prepaid at $25 per month and all the data you will need. On my 2nd year and it is great!
I'm with T-Mobile and certainly could switch to prepaid. Unfortunately, prepaid tends not to offer the same types of features/services I get with postpaid. Not to mention I'm on a grandfathered postpaid plan with stuff that newer T-Mobile postpaid plans do not offer.

Prepaid is great if data is all your after, but I have ten lines for four people and I doubt AT&T prepaid is going to get me anything comparable to what I get postpaid with T-Mobile.

kanga1622

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2016
I’m keeping an eye on options but don’t want to have to switch to more expensive plans to “qualify” for the decent amount from turning in an old phone.

Depending on deals we will be upgrading 0-2 phones. If the deals aren’t great we will just deal with the battery drain on the 12s for another year.

Jackbequickly

macrumors 68020
Aug 6, 2022
I'm with T-Mobile and certainly could switch to prepaid. Unfortunately, prepaid tends not to offer the same types of features/services I get with postpaid. Not to mention I'm on a grandfathered postpaid plan with stuff that newer T-Mobile postpaid plans do not offer.

Prepaid is great if data is all your after, but I have ten lines for four people and I doubt AT&T prepaid is going to get me anything comparable to what I get postpaid with T-Mobile.

‘The only thing I personally miss by using prepaid is cell phone service on my Apple Watch. But I have to admit when I had it I seldom used it as I carry my phone with me where ever I go. Other than that prepaid save me big bucks over post paid.

Reactions: eyoungren
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.