Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Quantum Man

macrumors member
Jan 3, 2006
New York
Very cool but kinda pointless lol. Unless you pair your phone with someone's computer when they're not there, then mess with sending commands while they are using PT at the same time hehehe. :D

zimv20

macrumors 601
Jul 18, 2002
toronto
it'd be cool for those who record themselves from a different room. i do, and i've got to keep running back and forth between the control room and the live room. sucks when i make a mistake right off -- "i just sat down!"

junior

macrumors 6502a
Mar 25, 2003
zimv20 said:
it'd be cool for those who record themselves from a different room. i do, and i've got to keep running back and forth between the control room and the live room. sucks when i make a mistake right off -- "i just sat down!"

Why don't you just get one of those cheap foot pedals to punch in/out?

zimv20

macrumors 601
Jul 18, 2002
toronto
junior said:
Why don't you just get one of those cheap foot pedals to punch in/out?
oh..... i..... yeah, that would work. :) i could probably even use one of the 1/4" jacks on my snake.

thanks!

junior

macrumors 6502a
Mar 25, 2003
zimv20 said:
oh..... i..... yeah, that would work. :) i could probably even use one of the 1/4" jacks on my snake.

thanks!

Nah, go for the mobile phone technique. MUCH more impressive when you bring your friends/clients down to your studio to show off.;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.