Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

technoram

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 16, 2023
Hey guys! :cool:

Recently I found a cool AI Art generator on App Store. It's called Vieutopia. it would update editor's selected image every day. So I make a shortcut for my wallpaper with this app.

Step 1 — Please ensure that you are using IOS 16 or above.

Step 2 — Force-press the home screen to access your wallpapers, and add a new wallpaper (this will change later on)

Step 3 — Then on your home screen search for ‘Shortcuts’

Step 4 — Click ‘Automation’ and then click ‘Create Personal Automation’

Step 5 — Click ‘Time of Day’ and select what time you would prefer your wallpaper to change at

Step 6 — Click ‘Add Action’, then you want to search Vieutopia and click ‘Fetch Daily Image’

Step 7 — In the search bar, search ‘Wallpaper’ and then click ‘Set Wallpaper Photo’

Step 8 — Click ‘Set Wallpaper’ and choose the same wallpaper you created at the start

Step 9 — Make sure to turn off all tabs and test your wallpaper by clicking the play icon in the bottom right corner

Step 10 — Turn off ‘Ask Before Running’

Besides I find Vieutopia's team created a video on how to process it. It's been nice to see fresh new wallpaper each morning. 🤩

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.