Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
I unsuccessfully tried to change the calendar icon.
I am going for these here.
http://noshery.deviantart.com/art/Minimalist-Black-Icons-OS-X-472976985

I managed after some back and forth. Unfortunately the grey rectangle with the black text is hard to read. Does anybody know if I can change the textcolor of the number to white or some light grey.

Can you post the exact icon you are talking about. There are a lot of PNG's in that zip download and I did not notice one for the calendar that had text. If you post it I will take a look at it and see what I can do for you.

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!

Okay, so here is what I have done. I have rebuilt the PNG two ways. I have built it with a very light gray and white. I then exported it at 25, 50, 75 and 100% opacity of both colors. This will give you several options to work with. I then converted them to ICNS files for you. You will just need to rename them as you need. The white versions file names end in 25%, 50% and so on. The gray versions 25, 50G and so on.

If you have any questions, just ask. If you would like any changes, please just ask.

Attachments

• ICNS.zip
    847.2 KB · Views: 478
Reactions: dusk007

dusk007

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Dec 5, 2009
Thanks a lot I will test them all out.
I stuck with the light grey 25% version.

My Dock is so pretty now, it is almost sad I have it on auto hide. ;)

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.