Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Lufelham

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 23, 2015
Mexico
Are there any benefits which one is more stable/compatible with everything else? shall i stay in the developer beta or switch to public?

lagwagon

Suspended
Oct 12, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Are there any benefits which one is more stable/compatible with everything else? shall i stay in the developer beta or switch to public?

Same exact builds. No real reason or benefit in switching. But if you must, you can just remove the developer profile, install the Public beta profile and the next time there is an update to the public beta you should get the new build under the public beta portal. (It looks at the build number. So when the public beta profile sees a newer build is available, it will provide it)

Lufelham

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 23, 2015
Mexico
Same exact builds. No real reason or benefit in switching. But if you must, you can just remove the developer profile, install the Public beta profile and the next time there is an update to the public beta you should get the new build under the public beta portal. (It looks at the build number. So when the public beta profile sees a newer build is available, it will provide it)

Thanks a lot my friend

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.