Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Appletise

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 19, 2012
l want to download a free banking app from uk, as hkg store doesnt have it, its free, why cant l download it?
no credit card details have ever been registered as l have no need to download premium software. however l did change country from hkg to uk l believe. please help

Attachments

• IMG_3975.PNG
    IMG_3975.PNG
    742.9 KB · Views: 99

now i see it

macrumors G4
Jan 2, 2002
I have never found a banking app any more useful than just logging into the bank's website using a browser. I used to have few banking apps, but got rid of them all. Unnecessary.

Appletise

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 19, 2012
I have never found a banking app any more useful than just logging into the bank's website using a browser. I used to have few banking apps, but got rid of them all. Unnecessary.
understand, however there may might be other free non HKG apps that l want to download, why doesnt it allow? is there a setting so can download?

Nermal

Staff member
Dec 7, 2002
New Zealand
You'll need to create a new account in the UK store. If you sign out of your existing account then you'll be given an option to create an account when you try to download a free app.

Reactions: Appletise
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.