Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Luigi239

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 25, 2007
Hey everybody, I am trying to re-arrange all of the icons on my iPod touch. Is there a way to do this? Any help would be appreciated.

Also, what is the app needed for multiple springboards? I used iJailbreak, to jailbreak, if that matters.

Thanks!

parrotheadmjb

macrumors 6502
Mar 4, 2007
Hey everybody, I am trying to re-arrange all of the icons on my iPod touch. Is there a way to do this? Any help would be appreciated.

Also, what is the app needed for multiple springboards? I used iJailbreak, to jailbreak, if that matters.

Thanks!

scroll through the threads on this forum, theres a program called iOrder that with produce a file to order your applications (windows only), however you can only arrange them from your computer not on your touch, its still great though

tony Ramirez

macrumors member
Oct 13, 2007
yea its very eassy u just arange them the way u want to on ur PC then save the n45ap list and switch it with the one in ur ipod

stfp into u r ipod

i think its media_sym/Core Services/Library/Summerboard.app/N45AP.plist

try it i might be wrong because im doin it from my head since im supposed to be doing HW not goin on macrumors

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.