Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Aditya_S

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 25, 2016
Does iOS 10 finally allow you to change the resolution and frame rate of videos and slow mo in the Camera app instead of going to Settings every time?

Reactions: peter.sift

lagwagon

Suspended
Oct 12, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Does iOS 10 finally allow you to change the resolution and frame rate of videos and slow mo in the Camera app instead of going to Settings every time?

Sadly no. All they have done is move the location of where it displays what res/fps it's shooting at with the swap between front/rear camera.

It's entirely possible it gets added that tapping the fps will bring up settings to change it within the app, since it's early beta. But I wouldn't expect it.

Aditya_S

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 25, 2016
Sadly no. All they have done is move the location of where it displays what res/fps it's shooting at with the swap between front/rear camera.

It's entirely possible it gets added that tapping the fps will bring up settings to change it within the app, since it's early beta. But I wouldn't expect it.
I remember it allowed you to do this in iOS 8 with Slo Mo but for some reason they didn't in iOS 9 so I was hoping that they added it back in iOS 10

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.