Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zoran

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 30, 2005
I have saved some pdf files inside my iphone but I can't figure out the layout of its folder management in order to be able to move those pdf files in specific folders. I will try to describe what I have done...
Using "Documents" app I have saved some pdf files in "MyFiles" folder. I wish to move those pdf files to the "Files" folder (that appears to be there when I see it through the Documents app. But when applying the "Move" command to the pdf files i cant see the "Files" folder to make the transfer :-(

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
May 16, 2015
Dunno what “files” folder you are referring to, cause it sounds like you are trying to move to the root directory of your home folder (something like “on my iPad” in the stock files app). If the “files” folder you are referring to is just another subfolder similar to “myfiles”, I don’t see the reason why you can’t see it, unless you are trying to create that folder inside google drive/OneDrive/Dropbox or something.

Reactions: zoran
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.