Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

khaled.ch

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 9, 2021
hi guys any one could shed some light please , I bought an ipad pro 11 2021 and I would like to use an attachment splitter (type c connectors ) which let me charge and play games ( pubg mobile ) at the same time , . thx

khaled.ch

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 9, 2021
cheers mate , just want to double checkdo you mean this one (find below)
Screenshot_20211109-164403_Gallery.jpg

khaled.ch

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 9, 2021
Try a docking station. That will give you HDMI, USB A, USB C and others
hi mate so I got my docking station delivered today I tried it on the ipad and that works perfect . also I bought USB TYPE C extension I plugged in my ipad and into the docking station but it wont transfere the voice from the headset microphone . could you please advice me with an extension that will work as I play online games and I would like to use the mic while I play . TIA

Davidalan

macrumors 6502a
Nov 20, 2012
Some of the usb c cords are not designed for data transfer just power. Try plugging the dock into the iPad and the headphones direct to the dock without the extension. If that works then you know it’s the extension cord.

khaled.ch

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 9, 2021
yeah that works perfectly , as I'm holding the ipad between my hands with the hub it dont feel comfortable so iam looking to get an extension support data ,if u could recomend one for me please , much appreciation

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.