Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Phreddyl

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 25, 2021
East Haven CT
Has anyone tried this charging dock? I need something for my watch phone and sometimes AirPods but also my iPad. I prefer not to spend $100 plus but if I have to i will. This looks like it has good reviews but I have been reading you can mess up your watch if the charger isn’t powerful enough. Appreciate thoughts and opinions.

EXW Wireless Charging Station for Magsafe Charger,Charging Station for Multiple Devices,Wireless Charger for iPhone 15/14/13/12 Series,Apple Watch Series 1-9,AirPods Pro with LED and Adapter (Black) https://www.amazon.com/Magnetic-Charging-EXW-Mag-Safe-Wireless/dp/B0B4VLGYBQ

Reactions: Agile55

mfram

Contributor
Jan 23, 2010
San Diego, CA USA
My experience is that I've tried a couple of the cheap charging stations on Amazon coming out of China. And they are just that, cheap. Price and Quality. Have had issues with several of them. I finally broke down and got the more expensive Belkin one. It looks way better and has been rock solid for me for a couple years.

• Love
Reactions: Agile55

The Cockney Rebel

macrumors 68020
Nov 16, 2018
I have the flat Belkin one.

Fast charges iPhone and Apple Watch.

Also charges my AirPods Pro.

Apple sells it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.