Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mike_Parder

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 26, 2022
Good Afternoon All,
Seeing macrumors front page article/giveaway about the Lululook iPad stand accessory, I wanted to post about my favorite iPad magnetic stand that is available right now, the CharJenPro Magflott. It's an amazing stand, I use it daily and it's an absolute necessity for my desktop setup. I just found out they are releasing two new magnetic stands, the MagFlott Pro and MagFlott VESA mount! they are available for preorder now and I immediately preordered the VESA mount. In my opinion, the look and usability is above and beyond what the Lulubook can do. And best of all, this is a family small business , and I am proud to support them.

Last edited:

Sheepish-Lord

macrumors 68020
Oct 13, 2021
They’re based out of California and while it’s a neat device it’s weird that your first post ever on this site is this ha

Reactions: eyeseeyou

Mike_Parder

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 26, 2022
They’re based out of California and while it’s a neat device it’s weird that your first post ever on this site is this ha
Just wanted to post it because I use it and macrumors had another similar stand on their front page. It's a great product.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.