Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

WILLDOGS

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 15, 2007
FYI People. Do you think this would work well with the touch?

http://www.woot.com/

Today's Special At Woot

Philips Bluetooth MP3/Cell Phone Headset
$12.99

Philips_Bluetooth_MP3_Cell_Phone_HeadsetobvDetail.jpg

ds252

macrumors regular
Aug 6, 2007
iPod touch has no Bluetooth support

Did not see the connector. Looks a little balky otherwise not bad.

WILLDOGS

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 15, 2007
iPod touch has no Bluetooth support

Did not see the connector. Looks a little balky otherwise not bad.

It comes with the TRANSMITTER and RECEIVER. It has nothing to do with the Ipod Touch internals.

This plugs into ANY audio device (not just ipods) via the headphone jack

tobenning

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2007
It should work. I have the iCombi bluetooth adapter for my touch and it works fine, although it can be a little bulky too.

Rapmastac1

macrumors 65816
Aug 5, 2006
In the Depths of the SLC!
Looks like crap, and the wires going from the transmitter to the headphones kinds of defeats the purpose of not having any wires in the first place doesn't it? And BlueTooth audio isn't exact what I would call the best quality...

gear714

macrumors newbie
Dec 9, 2005
Looks like crap, and the wires going from the transmitter to the headphones kinds of defeats the purpose of not having any wires in the first place doesn't it? And BlueTooth audio isn't exact what I would call the best quality...

Logitech sells a bluetooth setup (receiver and transmitter) that has no wires (headphones go over ears and wrap around back of head) it works great. I use it a lot in the gym, sometimes I leave the ipod in the locker and I work out across the room.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.